(907) 768-2020, (907) 768-2622 fax
For a real Alaskan experience.
Come and experience Alaska like it used to be. Our Rustic Alaskan log home, with Finnish sauna/bath house will give you that nostalgic Alaskan adventure that you came looking for.
We don't do "continental breakfasts."
- At Sourdough Paul's you will wake up to the smell of fresh sourdough pancakes cookin' on the grill.
- Also an afternoon Salmon Bake is included when the fish are in.
- Pick Blueberries when they are in season.
Gold nugget jewelry made from gold that you panned.
- "Rustic Alaskan Atmosphere with mints on the pillow."
- Headquarters for sightseeing, flightseeing, Chulitan River float trips, sportfishing, horses and guides available.
- The ONLY B & B on the Parks Highway with a view of Mount Denali - Less than one hour from Denali Park's main gate.
- Overnight camping.
We're not just a one-season B&B.
- Best snowmachining in Alaska.
- Extreme Northern Lights viewing.
- At the end of an active winter day, there will be hot rocks at the foot of your bed.
Located at Mile 193 - Parks Highway, Alaska, USA
For more information or reservations, call (907) 768-2020, FAX (907) 768-2622 or write to Sourdough Paul's, P.O. Box 213, Cantwell, Alaska 99729
This site developed by SuperPage.com